- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
708-482-4900 | 9675 W 55th St Countryside, IL 60525
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
Once again I am highly satisfied with my service from Highline Automotive. Preventive maintenance always pays off. Repairs were done in a timely matter with efficiency and professionalism. As always I appreciate the courtesy drop off and pickup ride.Jeffrey
I highly recommend Highline Automotive for your auto needs they are the only place I will have my vehicle serviced they're honest mechanics quick service and very friendly staff clean and comfortable waiting area even the restroom was spotless.. you definitely won't be disappointed after using Highline Automotive. This is the only place I will take my car to be maintenance and I suggest you also do the same they're very fair with their pricings very friendly family oriented place.Chrissy
They have very good service and in a very good timely manner. The staff is always polite. I'm such a regular they call me by name. And I tell everyone to use their service because there good and inexpensive. I live on the other side of town (Skokie, IL) and this is where I choose to get my car serviced. I recommend everyone to use there services.Daphne
Dealership wanted an absurd amount of money to fix my ac, Highland gave me a fair price. Would recommend them over any dealership.Joseph
I was highly impressed with the 2 hour turn around from when my vehicle got towed here (very dead battery) to when I got the call saying they were finished! Constant communication along the way & I love the text alerts to keep you informed. Very fair pricing. Will be a repeat customer!Emily
The staff were very professional and courteous. They explained well what they thought this problem was and went over once the car was repaired what areas of the car were involved. The car had a sudden and urgent need for a repair right before Christmas. They were able to get my car seen the same day I contacted them and it was repaired by the end of the same day. I recommend this place for car repairs. I give them an A+Deborah