- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I was highly impressed with the 2 hour turn around from when my vehicle got towed here (very dead battery) to when I got the call saying they were finished! Constant communication along the way & I love the text alerts to keep you informed. Very fair pricing. Will be a repeat customer!Emily
The staff were very professional and courteous. They explained well what they thought this problem was and went over once the car was repaired what areas of the car were involved. The car had a sudden and urgent need for a repair right before Christmas. They were able to get my car seen the same day I contacted them and it was repaired by the end of the same day. I recommend this place for car repairs. I give them an A+Deborah
They did a great job on my vehicle. Car drives like it's brand new. Ready when promised. Money well spent. I will definitely be bring my car back anytime it needs service. Great job!!!!James
I have utilized the service of Highlight Automotive for the past 6 to 7 years now. Their service has always been above board and to my satisfaction. I have had to bring my car back to the shop a second time, but Highlight Automotive has always been helpful and willing to support their service.Joseph
I trust Highline Automotive. I have used their services for several cars over several years. They are the most trustworthy auto repair shop that I have ever used. I cannot give a rating higher than that. To know that an auto repair shop will tell you exactly what's wrong with your car, not pad any estimates, tell you your options, and then perform the repairs as stated. What more could one ask for. Trust in an auto repair shop is crucial. So if you have not tried Highline Automotive, I would highly recommend them.Cassie
Fast service, I had my car at my regular mechanic. Spent $800 and they still couldn't fix my car after having my car for a week. I brought it to Highline Automotive and they fixed my electrical problem overnight. They are worth every penny. Consider there service, a peace of mind. They have a new loyal customer now.Moses